Sunday, July 16, 2017

Book your 2018 Disneyland Packages now, plus learn about Pixar Pier and Pixar Fest and the latest happenings for Disneyland Halloween 2017!

Book your 2018 Disneyland Packges now!

Disneyland has released their 2018 inventory today! I have been collect request from clients all year long and today I am going thru my list and trying to get to everyone as quickly as I can. Remember I am only one person working hard to make your magical trips come true. If you haven't requested a vacation for 2018 and would like a quote, please feel free to fill out my form and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I want to thank each and every one of my clients that have booked so far with me. You have been patience and kind and I love helping each and everyone of you. I am so thankful for my job as it helps me bring magic to you.


Disneyland Halloween Information

There are so many new things happening this Halloween Season at Disneyland, the biggest news is that the Halloween parties will now be at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park. 1 ticket gets you into both parks on party nights adding even more fun. For all the latest information including pricing, please click here.


Pixar Pier and Pixar Fest

In 2018, Disneyland will be doing a limited-time celebration called -Pixar Fest! During this celebration, Disney California Adventure park Paradise Pier will be re branded as Pixar Pier. Pixar Pier will feature a brand-new look, as some of your favorite characters come to life on the seaside waterfront. You will discover whimsical neighborhoods filled with your friends from"The Incredibles," "Inside Out" and even more of our pals from "Toy Story." 
At Disneyland park, this incredible celebration will feature a brand-new fireworks spectacular as well as the return of the guest favorite, Pixar Play Parade. That is right! This popular parade is moving across the Esplanade, which could only mean...
The popular "Paint the Night" parade returns-this time, to Disney California Adveture Park! And if you're as excited as I am by the news, then hold onto your jet packs, Space Ranger- because we've also learned that there may even be a new float joining this already amazing nighttime parade.
 
If you are interested in booking a 2018 Disneyland package...

I would like to inform you that when you book with RMH Travel it doesn't cost one cent more than booking direct with Disney, in fact your statement will look the same because you are booking with Disney, but you are allowing RMH Travel to book it on your behalf and in return Disney will give me a small commission that goes toward supporting my family. But if you book direct, Disney just pockets that money, so please when you book your vacations, please consider booking it with me.

I promised to make your vacation even more magical and to take your Disney vacation to a whole new level. As your travel planner, I am here to help you every step of the way with as much or as little help as you wish for.  Whether this is your first time going to a Walt Disney Park or your 100th time, I am here to help make your vacation a magical one.
For you free no obligation quote, please click here to be taken to my website.
If you would like to join a FACEBOOK planning discussion group, I invite you to join one of the groups I run: 
 
You can also check out my website: www.RMHTravel.com, 

On my web site you will see that I work with many suppliers not just Disney to book magical vacations to many destinations and I try to make each and every vacation I plan and book a magical one, whether its to one of Disney's many parks, or taking a trip to the Bahamas I am here for you. 

Please comment and subscribe to my blog for further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment